Researchers have found that servings of honey can help prevent serious damage if a child swallows ...


To small children, button batteries can look like tempting candy treat. But swallowing these batteries can result in serious injuries and even death, with their ability to burn through a child's esophagus in a matter of hours. Acting quickly is key, and researchers have now found the best approach to take before the battery can be removed at a hospital is regular servings of honey.

..
Continue Reading Honey can reduce damage from swallowing button batteries



Category: Health & Wellbeing



Tags:

Related Articles:




Weiterlesen...