With its Vindskip (or Windship), the Norwegian designers at Lade AS have come up with an intriguing concept for a partly wind-powered "hybrid" merchant ship. ..
Continue Reading Vindskip ship concept uses the hull as a sail
- B9 Shipping developing 100 percent fossil fuel-free cargo sailing ships
- Innovative new sail kite system could halve maritime diesel usage
- EnergySails harness wind and solar power to cut ship fuel consumption
- US Navy developing autonomous underwater hull-cleaning robot
- Defence Scientist Designs World Record Sail Craft
- Nissan unveils energy-efficient Nichio Maru car carrier