There are numerous dawn simulation wake up solutions currently on the market, but Pure is claiming a first with its dawn simulator and digital radio combination. Twilight uses half a dozen bright LED lights to help combat the nasty effects of seasonal affective disorder by mimicking a gentle sunrise before an alarm kicks in to make sure you get out of bed. The device can also help create different soothing moods using sound and light and see youngsters off to sleep with a selection of lullabies...
Continue Reading Pure Twilight combines wake up light with digital radio
- Philips Wake up Light gets an iPod dock
- Wake up to the (artificial) sun
- Waking up when it suits you: SleepTracker alarm watch
- ZN9 Dual Alarm Clock Radio
- The Wake-up Light
- Sleeptracker wake-up device monitors your sleep to make waking up easier